Re: Active Directory

Hi,

no concrete plans but I hear the requirement coming up more frequently. I
seem to remember that Bob managed to set up some authentication scheme
using Spring security LDAP support, and that a challenge was to map the
LDAP user to the DHIS user + user role setup. Maybe Bob can comment in more
detail.

Lars