Re: Dataset reports by orgunitgroup

Hi Olav,

this is on the road map, it will be done for 2.12 latest.

We are soon completing a new analytics engine which will be much more
flexible in terms of aggregation along data element group set/org unit
group set/categories than the current data mart approach. It will
eventually be used for all analysis tools in DHIS - we are now testing in
order to make sure the output and performance are satisfactory.

regards,

Lars