Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS2 Mobile

Hi John,
there are quite a few options for reporting to DHIS2 using mobile phones, can you give us a bit more information about your case:
- is this aggregate data or case-based data?
- what type of phones will be used: do the phones support java? If it is smartphones, do they use a browser that supports offline storage?
- do you require support for offline data entry?
- how much data are they supposed to enter? If it is only a few data elements, the new SMS reporting might be an option.

Regards
Olav