New Scheduling UI

Hi - the new Scheduling UI is great - give you much more control in what to
do/not to do. I also understand that there are changes to the code, in
terms of the order of the tasks as well as performance. What I'm lost is in
how do I get the job started (there used to be a 'execute now' button
before). I also never managed to understand (or find on the documentation)
how to actually schedule the job (so it runs at predetermined times) - I'm
sure there is a config file/ setting somewhere, I just don't know where.

*Rodolfo Meliá*
*Information Management Consultant*
rmelia@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.knowming.com
+1 708 872 7636
+44 777 576 4090
Skype: rod.melia
Twitter: @RodolfoMelia <https://twitter.com/RodolfoMelia>

Note: Please note my new email address, which I will be using for PSI
related work: rmelia@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Follow ups