Re: nginx configuration

I think this is a good and simple starting point. The only issue I see for
this is another situation, where mutliple DHIS2 instances are running on
the same machine, but under a different virtual host. This is simple enough
with the "server_name" directive, so we might need to at least document
this. Not exactly sure how common this is, but might be good to include it
anyway.

Regards,
Jason