Fwd: Re: Requirement

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Barnali Bhaduri" <barnali760@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Apr 10, 2013 8:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] Requirement
To: "Lars Helge Øverland" <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Lars,
                Ok,Thank you for the reply.
                 I am creating one program ,type of the program is 'single
event without registration',and entering some data,now I am  want to
counting the particular data element value and want to show this value.
Example :
 Suppose I have one data element Gender,I want to count Total Female and
show the result.
Regards,
Barnali Banerjee