Re: Interested GSOC student on idea -Dialplan (PBX) generation for patient communication

Hi

I'm just playing around with the SMS facility to get an understanding how
it work, since I hope proposed automated calling would work
in similar fashion. I'm trying this on demo server
http://apps.dhis2.org/demo

Few questions
1) I have added a new person, assign him a TB visit program. From the
Person Dashbored I can see the history of the person. On "Reschedule and
set Status" menu there is a option to send a message. It has given textbox
to write a message, can this text box populated with template messages
already written? If yes how can I do that?
Will this send the message immediately or will it send at scheduled time?

2) Maintenance >  Programs and Persons > Automated Message Reminder
I can see only text box for time input, and Start button and Execute button
I activated Start button, will this activate sending messages for all users
or
Can this be configured that message to be send only to perticuler group,
for eg. reminders will send to TB patients but not for Child program?

Documentation Says see "Add program stage section for defining a template
message " I can't find this adding template message on system can someone
please point it to me?

Thanks

--
Regards