Interested GSOC student on idea Mobile application for Health worker workplan

*Who are you? What are you studying? *
*
*
Hi, my name is Dmytro Danylyk and I am from Ukraine.
I am student of Lviv Polytechnic National University <http://lp.edu.ua/en>.
Since our education level of software development is very low, I learned
all by myself. When I was 18 years old I passed interview of Android
Developer and start working on http://lemberg.co.uk/. My first project was
on Android 1.6 and focused on first Android Device G1.

Qualifications:
Excellent knowledge of the Android SDK
Knowledge of XML and JSON a requirement
Knowledge of SqlLite and a working experience in SQL databases
Coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting
practices
Semi-finalist of Apps Developer Challenge
2012<http://www.google.com/events/gadc2012/finalists/> with
project Deedle <https://plus.google.com/106990508535507040808/posts>.
Fan of stackoverflow, you can find me
here<http://stackoverflow.com/users/1056263/dmytro-danylyk>
.
Author of http://cleancode.com.ua/
Participating in (my hometown) Lviv Google Developers
Group<http://lviv.gdg.org.ua/>

*Please provide the URL to your DHIS Launchpad personal profile page. (If
you don't have one yet, please create one.)*
https://launchpad.net/~dmytrodanylyk

*Why are you the right person for this task?*
I enjoy learning and creating something new. I want everything look great.
I am a perfectionist with sense for details. I ensures the quality and high
professionalism in everything I do. One word – programmer.

*What is your work style? How will you personally provide structure,
discipline, and accountability in your work?*
I will mostly work on evening and on weekends. I like to write clean,
polished code and develop with pleasure.

*Do you have any other commitments we should know about?*
I am working on http://lemberg.co.uk/ for 2 years. Want to participate in
Open Source Projects as a hobby.

*Do you have experience with any of the following technologies: Java,
JavaScript, Struts, Spring, PostgreSQL, HTML5? *
Java / Android

*List any other web or mobile development experience.*
Semi-finalist of Apps Developer Challenge
2012<http://www.google.com/events/gadc2012/finalists/> with
project Deedle <https://plus.google.com/106990508535507040808/posts>

*Please provide links to projects created by you and/or source code
examples.*
Projects createed by me: all of them are protected by NDA
Source code example:
android-image-loader<https://github.com/dmytrodanylyk/android-image-loader>

*What is your preferred method of contact and how should we reach you with
it? (phone, email, Skype, IRC, IM, etc.)*
Email or Skype

--
Dmytro Danylyk, Android Platform Software Developer