Re: GSOC 2013

Dear Yuriy Ivanovich,

I'm so sorry for this inconvenient. Maybe, there is a wrong reference in
the link *Long Ngo (DHIS Mobile developer)*. I'm not "Long Ngo" who you are
mentioning in "Mobile application for Health worker workplan" Project.
Please contact to Mr.Long (the real one) follow on Long
Ngo<https://launchpad.net/~thanhlongngo1988>

On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 6:29 AM, Yuriy Ivanovich <yuriybugryn@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Dear Hieu Dang Duy,
>
> Unfortunately I didn't get any response at this time. I understand, that
> maybe guys haven't time or didn't see my message. But I worry that because
> if I  have not full information about your project I will can't create good
> proposal and in future  it can be the main reason that I can not qualify to
> GSOC 2013. But i am really want join to GSOC 2013 with your project.
>
> Sorry to bother you. On  site http://dhis2.org/gsoc2013 exactly you
> referred as  Primary Mentor of project "Mobile application for Health
> worker workplan".
>
> Actually now, i have another questions.
>
> 1) Where i can test DHIS2 Tracker ?

Here the link <http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-caseentry/index.action>where
you can test for the Tracker in DHIS2. Btw, If you wanna get more
details about this module just ask Tran Chau (core DHIS2
developer)<https://launchpad.net/%7Etran-hispvietnam>

--
"*Expert By Chance*"