Re: GSoc 2013

Hi Kushagra,

Thank you for your interest in contributing to the DHIS2 project.
Excited to hear that you are comfortable with Struts, Java and XML.
I'd love to hear concrete ideas about how you'd work with metadata sharing.
Important to understand for this project is the metadata in DHIS2.

The DHIS2 developer's list might be the appropriate place to have developer
discussions.
Please signup here: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Also would be good if you hung out at the IRC.
There are other students and you might be going through the same problems
of starting DHIS2 development as others.
They will help you or you could walk through those issues along with them.
Our IRC is at irc.freenode.net #dhis channel

You could also look at these:
GSoc 2013 next steps - https://lists.launchpad.net/dhis2-devs/msg21942.html
Look at bugs to be solved - goo.gl/X8OBf
Project ideas and mentor list - http://dhis2.org/gsoc2013

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA