Re: Interested GSOC student on idea Mobile application for Health worker workplan

Dear Dmytro,

Thank you very much for your interest in mobile application project. To get started, i would recommend you to spend some time with our demo application at http://apps.dhis2.org/demo as well as the document (http://dhis2.org/documentation). Then you can write a proposal about your idea and we will help you to work on that.