Automatically copy data from current period to new period

Hello,

We want to achieve the following in DHIS2:  At Mid night of period end we want to copy data from
the current period to new period automatically without any user
intervention

As an example, For OrgUnit Z and Dataset X,  frequency is "Yearly" which have two Data Elements A and B.
Current period is 2013. And the values of A and B for 2013 is 5 and 7 for
Orgunit Z. At midnight of 31st Dec 2013, we want the data element of A
and B values (i.e. 5 and 7) will be copied to next period 2014.
So now when the data entry staff open the dataset X for period 2014 it will show value of 5 and 7 for A and B.

Please let us know the best possible option to achieve this in DHIS2.

Thanks,
Barnali

Follow ups