Re: Possible bug

Hi John,

Are you sure that these resource tables exist? (They actually are tables
and not views).  Are there any errors when you generate them in the logs?

Remember if you have any views linked to the resource tables in your
database, they will not regenerate.

As of 2.11, they are generated while regenerating the analytics/datamart.

Best regards,
Jason