Fwd: Reminder 25 April: GSoC Application Process, DHIS 2/SDMX-HD Integration Update

OpenMRS integration to be discussed on Thursday

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jamie Thomas <jthomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Subject: Reminder 25 April: GSoC Application Process, DHIS 2/SDMX-HD
Integration Update
To: OpenMRS Developers <dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

 Hi All,

Here is what we have on the agenda for this week's developers forum and
forums in the upcoming weeks:

*25 April*
GSoC Application Process
DHIS 2/SDMX-HD Integration Update

For phone number details and ways to join via Skype, check out the developers
forum page <https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/Developers+Forum>.
To access Adobe Connect and view the meeting, follow this link:
http://connect.iu.edu/omrsdf

*2 May*
Road Map Update
Update on new OpenMRS Reference Application

*9 May*
Infrastructure Update
Progress Update on Continuous Delivery

*16 May*
How would we undertake a major change? (Building a strategy for getting to
API 2.0)

Do you have topics you want to suggest for future developers forums? If so, add
them here <http://notes.openmrs.org/Developers-Forum-Topics>.

Thanks,
Jamie Thomas

--