Spring cleaning

Hi all,

I have been evaluating the current features and found two candidates that
don't seem much used and could potentially be removed.

In data administration module we have "data archive" and "person data
archive" functions. These will move data from the datavalue table to
another datavalue archive table. These functions are not really feasible
anymore now that no aggregation happens directly against the datavalue
table - we recommend just keeping all data in the datavalue table as
performance won't be affected much.

Are anyone using these? Can they be removed for version 2.12?

regards,

Lars

Follow ups