Re: [Dhis2-users] Tabular Report in Tracker Draws a Blank Page

Hi John,

Glad it worked.

To generate aggregate data values you must define queries using the
Aggregation Query Builder (Maintenance->Persons and Programs) and run these
queries using Manual Person Aggregation (Services->Individual Records) or
the Automated Aggregation (Maintenance->Persons and Programs) feature.

There are some aggregation query examples here:
http://apps.dhis2.org/dev/dhis-web-maintenance-patient/caseAggregation.action

Ola
-------

Ola Hodne Titlestad (Mr)
HISP
Department of Informatics
University of Oslo

Mobile: +47 48069736
Home address: Eftasåsen 68, 0687 Oslo, Norway. Googlemaps
link<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+0687+Oslo,+Norge&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sll=59.893855,10.785116&sspn=0.222842,0.585709&oq=eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+0687+Oslo,+&t=h&hnear=Eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+%C3%98stensj%C3%B8,+0687+Oslo,+Norway&z=16>