Re: Building tools/dhis-adhoc/

Hi Dan,

I have committed a fix which makes dhis-adhoc build against trunk now.
Please update your source and see if it works now.

The issue was likely that parent-version was 2.11-SNAPSHOT and you did not
have that version of dhis source in your local maven repo - something that
I accidentally have and hence did not notice this issue.

cheers

Lars