Re: [Dhis2-users] Troubles running datamart

What are the properties of the Fields for the Data Elements used for
reporting?

Could you try manually generating the datamart and send us the complete LOG
from where the error start upto where you can see Caused by: ....

That kind of gives a clear picture of what is causing the problem
Waiting ...