Re: [Dhis2-users] Troubles running datamart

To run DataMart Manually (U need to have the Right i guess),
Analytics and Data Mart

   - Analytics and Data Mart  (In version 2.11 Hopefully 2.10 also)

But idealy it should be under Reports then on the left pane, select *Analytics
and Data Mart*

*There, You can select the periods, and other parameters ...*

*The hit Start Export*