Re: [Dhis2-users] Troubles running datamart

Thank you!

Yes those logs seemed to be clean.

I can not run datamart now because it is a modest machine  and there is a
lot of users.

I will try to set logs to DEBUG level.

By the way tail, is a nice tool but when one expects huge logs like that is
better to have a new log file.. and use less, grep etc;  And my connection
to the server keeps failing a lot of times.

Orvalho