Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS version 2.12 is released

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 10:12 PM, Wilson,Randy <rwilson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Just checked out the new data visualizer… great to be able to select
> category option combinations now!  It seems that none of my favorites from
> version 2.11 work.  Error message when I load them is: “No filter
> dimensions specified”.****
>
> ** **
>
> We have created many charts for various dashboards.  Is there a way to add
> the missing filter dimensions through the backend or do we need to
> re-create all of the charts?****
>
> ** **
>
> Randy****

Hi Randy,

it should definitely not be necessary to recreate your charts, the idea is
that all of them should be upgraded automatically. If that did not happen I
think I need a copy of your meta-data as it was prior to upgrading to 2.12
in order to investigate.

best regards,

Lars