Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS version 2.12 is released

Thanks for the great job and the new changes, congrants!

Anything on exporting individual datasets from one implementation to
another. I would like to export one dataset (including its data elements,
without the datavalues) to another dhis2 implementation. Version 11 could
not do that.

Anthony