Re: Should we make user assignement to more than one orgunit impossible?

Not sure about the best practice here. What happens when a user may
actually be assigned to supervise two districts? Or when a community health
worker may report on multiple communities (which are at the same orgunit
level)?

I see your point, but have come up against many real-life use cases when
assignment to a single orgunit is simply not possible?