Re: Should we make user assignement to more than one orgunit impossible?

Dear Knut,

I saw case that we need users assigned to more than 1 organisation unit in
Vietnam especially in Quang Ninh province.
User of a district will have responsibility to enter data for province
hospital which located on their district. But in the report they don't
include this province hospital into their district report. This mean the
province hospital is child org unit of province.
So I assign the district user to district and this province hospital.

However if you have better practice for this case please tell me.

*
*
*Nguyễn Trần Đỗ Xuân Thủy*
*Phụ trách Đào tạo và Hỗ trợ sử dụng
*
*Trung tâm Phát Triển Hệ Thống Thông Tin Y Tế (HISP Vietnam)*
*Địa chỉ : số 957 Ba Tháng Hai, phường 7, Quận 11, Tp Hồ Chí Minh*
*Điện thoại : 0839560150*
*Điện thoại di động : 0902079126*
*Email : thuy.hispvietnam@xxxxxxxxx*