From: Jason Pickering
Sent: 6/19/2013 11:18
To: dhis2-devs
Subject: [Dhis2-devs] Possibility to restrict follow up analysis toorgunits/periods

Hi Devs,

Would it be possible to alter the follow-up analysis in the data quality module to allow users to choose certain time periods/orgunit branches, similar to how the other analysis modes (standard deviation, validation rules) work? I think this would make things more consistent, but perhaps there was some reason why the follow-up is run  for all time periods/orgunits?

Our provincial officers are ending up with a lot of follow-up analyses from other provinces which are not their responsibility. It would also be useful to be able to save this report, as an Excel or PDF.

Regards,
Jason

Follow ups