Re: Orphaned orgunits during creation of a new orgunit

Hi Lars,
This issue is continuing to plague our installations, even on 2.12.
Could we add some sort of warning like "Are you sure you want to add a
new root?" when people attempt to add a new root? After a recent
training, we ended up with about 10 new roots, which was absolutely
not the intention of the users.

Regards,
Jason