Re: [Dhis2-users] Maximum number of Constants

Hi,all,

    I have a question: I want do a evaluation about org's device situation, there are some standard configuration number for different level of org( state hospital : 5, county hospital 3,...), and the org will report its actual installed device. I will do a report about the gap of actual number of devices and standard number of its belong level.
   how can I store the standard configuration  number of device in dhis2? if define a dataset and assign to org, there will be much redundency data.

  standard  configuration table:
             state         county         village
          (A,  B, C)   (A, B, C)   (A, B, C)
dev-a  30 20 10    15 12 10        8 4  2
dev-b  ......
org's report:
org name, state a, dev-a ,8
org name, state a, dev-b ,4