Re: [Dhis2-users] Translations to French and Spanish

Hello Marta
I think you are right and I would not say the group is death.
We'll start the translation some time this week, I already started with a few tests to get acquainted with the server. I will ask Xavier -the pro translator in our group- to get in touch with you.
Best regards,
JM