Re: JDK 1.6

Thank you rev 11373 compiles and works great.

I'm also not sure where the appropriate place to share this but I with the latest builds I've run into a problem with running out of perm gen space with the maven build. I've worked around it by adding the following to my environment variables.

MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m"

Thanks,
Dan