Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS-2 version 2.12 - bug with saving indicators without denominators

I saw this a while back, but think it was either a bug or related to the
upgrade (which required a clearing of the browser cache). Did you try on
incognito mode of Chrome and see if the same thing happens?

Also, I assume that the "one" indicator type is set to "Number"?

Regards,
Jason