Re: Strange request from 127.0.0.1

Hi,

I have also been experiencing the same problem with my tomcat as reported
by Ngoc (but in my case it was only after I upgraded my war file to 2.12) I
am seeing a lot of requests in the log even though I am on 127.0.0.1 and
its constantly exceeding memory and completely halting simple processes...
I have tried to adjust memory to tomcat but this has not helped. I join
Ngoc in asking is there anyone out there with a solution?