Re: Web API Pivot Table Layout

Thanks Jan for the feedback. Noted.

The following querystring parameters *"
tableLayout=true&columns=dx;ou&rows=pe"* found in the Web API documentation
just provided what I was looking for :

api/analytics.html?dimension=dx:fbfJHSPpUQD;cYeuwXTCPkU&dimension=pe:2012Q1;2012Q2&dimension=ou:O6uvpzGd5pu*&tableLayout=true&columns=dx;ou&rows=pe*

One more question : If I setup a chart using the Data Visualizer and I have
saved it as "favourite", how do I call that chart favourite from my html
report passing a dynamic org unit parameter to it?

Regards

Farai