Re: generate resource table error

It's true, but we want create DE groupeset name in local words. It's  easy for user. so should adjust the column name generating method,ok?..

--

此致

 easy
莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君。

At 2013-07-27 14:18:17,"Jason Pickering" <jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Using Google Translate, the syntax error is related to the attempt to create a table with a blank column name, namely   VARCHAR (250) (notice the blank)

I think the the current methods to generate column names attempt to remove all non-safe characters, and looks like they are all being stripped out resulting in a blank column name.

Regards,
Jason