Re: Web API Pivot Table Layout

Hi Lars

Does the ou <org unit uid> parameter for the chart resource accept multiple
ou_ids or a parent ou ids? The charts I'm seeking to create will in most
cases display multiple facilities in a single chart.

Is there a work around at the moment that I can use to create a template
chart and then pass dynamic parameters to it to generate multiple charts
for many facilities?

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated as I'm pretty much stuck at
the moment.

Regards

Farai