Re: No tables and No charts

Hi Caveman,
Took a look at your files, but the process when the analytics tables are
generated are not there. This would be useful to see but from your SQL
output, it seems they are there.

Are you sure that your chart/table has been specified properly? I have seen
this bug with legacy charts, so it might be useful to try and create a new
one and be sure it is not related to this. While you do this, "tail" the
catalina.out log and send us the output.

Regards,
Jason