Re: DHIS2 SMS URL

hi David,

the URL should be:
*localhost:[port]/dhis/sms/smsinput.action?sender=[sender]&received_time=[date
time]&message=[content]*
here is explanation for those parameters:
[port]: for example: 8080
[sender]: phone number of the sender, it should has the area code, for
example +84 from Viet Nam
[date time]: for example: 2012-04-30+10%3A00, this means 2012-04-30 10:00
[content]: the content of your SMS

and here is a completed URL if you're using a local host:
*
http://localhost:8080/dhis/sms/smsinput.action?sender=+849000111222&received_time=2012-04-30+10%3A00&message=hello+DHIS
*
*