Fwd: Clearing Combo box field or making default

Hi ,

We(Samuel and I) are implementing a dataset that has combo boxes, we have
added the lists for the combo's manually(not reading from DB - option
values),  we want to have the selected values cleared when the user selects
a new month. Please see ATTACHED PDF document. Anyone with a similar
problem and a solution ?

rgds
David