Re: Single Event Without Registration

Hi James

Thanks for the update.

Yes I think that creating an SQL view for pulling out event that is a nice
solution while waiting for the improved API. Note that you can query your
SQL view from the URL like documented here:

http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch25s18.html

It is a little unclear to me what will appear on the rows in your app - ie.
what parameters you select before arriving at the tabular grid.

cheers

Lars