Re: 2.12 warnings

Hi Jason,

I have set the log level for hibernate proxies to ERROR in . Should work
according to these posts - but I haven't been able to reproduce it so
cannot confirm it. Could you tell me which operation in dhis that causes
this, and if warnings are gone after this fix?

https://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?p=2404391
https://code.google.com/p/gaojicedb/source/browse/trunk/pdb_commandline/src/main/resources/log4j.properties?r=3

regards,

Lars