Re: 2.12 warnings

Thanks. Weird you cannot reproduce it. Maybe something else in my setup
then.

We get TONS of these messages on the Zambia production server. Seems they
happen all over the place, but particularly with the DV, GIS and data entry
 (anything related to the OU tree).

Will give it a try. Did you backport to 2.12?

Regards,
Jason