Re: DHIS2 SMS URL

Hi,

I guess you are using BulkSMS or ClickAtell service.
To be able to receive SMS from your gateway, you need a relay to forward the sms to your DHIS2.

Please find the attachment in this email for a simple relay application (created By Lars Roland). You can put the war file in the same Tomcat with your DHIS2 instance. I also attached the 'spring-servlet.xml' which is imprtant for setting up the forward. This file also appear in /sms/WEB-INF/ directory when the war file being unpacked by Tomcat. This file contain the instruction for how to setup the relay.

Best regards,
Long