Bug/Improvement: Persons' Dashboard - Data Entry Screen - Program Changes & Option Sets

Hi developers,

We are currently working on a multiple individual records in the patient module. We have designed 2 phases to our program (Midnight Census). The first stage is Admissions and the second stage, Separation.  Both stages are repeatable. The "Report Date" descriptions, which in our case, are "Admission Date" and "Separation Date"  do not refresh when a program event is selected. Instead, the user is required to select the "Active Program" before these report date descriptions are refreshed (see attached files).

There is also an issue with Option Sets rendering in the patient data entry screen (see attached files). This happens with the slightest change made to the program setting.

My system configuration is as follows:

DHIS2 Version: 2:12

Build: 11290

OS: Windows XP