Tracker API

Hi devs,

I was wondering what functionality is available via the Web API for
individual data. I don't see much
here<http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/resources>,
but I do see that it's possible to submit values for a single event without
registration <http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch25s07.html>.

We have a project that involves registering and tracking pregnant mothers.
We have partners that would likely submit data from the backends of their
mobile applications to our interoperability layer <http://openhim.org/> and
we would like to be able to interact with the DHIS2 via the Web API.

Is any tracker functionality currently available via the Web API or is
there a plan to develop such functionality?

Thanks!

Pascal

--
*Pascal Brandt
Senio**r Software Developer, Jembi Health Systems |  SOUTH AFRICA

Follow ups