Re: Tracker API

Hi Morten and Lars,

Thanks very much for the information. I can't see much on the
blueprint<https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/webapi-events-and-multiple-events-with-registration>,
but does this mean we'll be able to register patients (add persons), enroll
them in programs and submit datasets for them, all via the Web API?

Ciao,
Pascal

--
*Pascal Brandt
Senio**r Software Developer, Jembi Health Systems |  SOUTH AFRICA