Re: [Dhis2-users] SQL View Permissions

I am not sure the restrictions on the user tables make much sense really. I
think we should consider removing them,as they are easily circumvented.

Several approaches are possible as Randy outlines. Just to emphasize...

1) Encapsulation of the view in a function . This helps to circumvent the
issues Randy outlines with direct views on the database. This could be
coupled to a cron job to materialize the result set to a CSV file which
could be linked to a resource. A function would allow you to create an SQL
view as DHIS would not know what is going on inside the function.
2) Using a JDBC source and feeding this into a report.

(2) is probably the simplest approach.

This will only give you the last login however. If you want to knows who
logs on frequently however,you would probably need to perform a more
detailed analysis of the logs.

Regards,
Jason

--Sent from my mobile