Javascript on custom forms

I added a java script code below on custom form, its working (on data entry
module)  but am failing  to run a data set report ; it says "please wait".
Other forms which do not have java scripts am able to run a data set
report. I have tried to clear browser cache, cache inside dhis2, and even
tried to
reboot my server but still not working . I have attached a log file and a
data set photo for your help.

<script>

  onValueSave( function( event, dataValue ) {

  var va = dataValue.value;

  var pregnancyTotal =
document.getElementById('indicatorKjQQ3pfzqrd').value;

  var ageTotal = document.getElementById('indicatorQms7PKJLmuO').value;

if(ageTotal == pregnancyTotal)

{

document.getElementById('indicatorKjQQ3pfzqrd').style.backgroundColor="white";

document.getElementById('indicatorQms7PKJLmuO').style.backgroundColor="white";

  }

else

{

document.getElementById('indicatorQms7PKJLmuO').style.backgroundColor="red";

  }

// Modify the form based on the data element and value being saved

} );

</script>