Re: Embedding charts with the visualizer chart plug-in Not Working

The visualizer plugin is now up to date in trunk, so you have to use the
dev server. Have a look here for a working example in about 20 minutes:
http://localhost:8080/dhis-web-visualizer/app/plugin.html

The map parameter example in the documentation is misleading as it is
currently supported on mapViews only (representing a single layer in GIS).
Example:
http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/mapViews/data?in=Uvn6LCg7dVU&ou=ImspTQPwCqd
Unfortunately,
periods can not be configured at the moment.

In 2.13 there will be a fully configurable GIS plugin available.