Re: How to get indicator value in analytics table?

Hi easy,

you cannot get indicator values directly from the analytics tables.
Indicator values are calculated on-the-fly in the "analytics engine" based
on the data. So you need to go through the Web API (or Java API if so
inclined) to retrieve these.

Web API docs: http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch25s20.html

Java API docs:
http://www.dhis2.org/download/apidocs/org/hisp/dhis/analytics/AnalyticsService.html

Lars

PS If you really need to pull out indicator values from the database with
SQL (not recommended anymore!) you will have to run data mart and retrieve
it from the aggregatedindicatorvalue table.