Re: can't login , started from a empty DB. trunk version

Unfortunately, I'm just now looking at a similar case on my colleague's
laptop. I copied the db from my laptop where I have no problems at all. But
completely unable to log in with admin/district or my user on his laptop
even though the database is an exact copy. Also when I put wrong info in
hibernate.properties (so it would go for default) he is unable to log in.

Tried in several browsers. Very strange - does anyone have an idea?