Re: can't login , started from a empty DB. trunk version

Great. In my colleague's case, it worked with DHIS Live (this is a Windows
laptop), with the same db, war, and browser. Still unable to log in when
running Tomcat from Xampp, even though that works perfectly on my own
laptop. Something to do with permissions for java/tomcat perhaps??

Sent from my mobile